2011年11月7日星期一

Facebook for Organizations, Bands, Artists, Public Figures, Business

You can create a Facebook profile Kids Moncler Jacket for your organization or just to promote yourself or your hobby. It's easy to do and can help get your more fans. I use one of these professional Facebook profiles to promote this website. Everyone who signs up for my professional Facebook profile is notified when I add articles or blog posts as soon as they're added.What do you have to offer? A small business or another type of organization maybe? Are you an artist or do you have a band? How about promoting your personal website or your blog? Maybe you're a public figure, like me, and you want to get the word out and promote yourself?No matter what or why, you can create one of these professional Facebook profiles too...(More Info)o Create Facebook Groupso How To Use Facebook Chato How to Use Facebook's Homepageo How to Market Your Business on FacebookHere are a couple big names companies with Facebook profiles:Starbucks Men Moncler down grey Jacket with over 1,777,000 fansHarley Davidson with over 164,000 fansPepsi with over 198,000 fansIf you have a professional Facebook profile, link to it here! Twenty years ago on this date, pioneer Tim Berners-Lee unveiled Information Management: A Proposal, a unique idea which was later credited as being the basis of HTML and the World Wide Web. The Web has become such a huge part of our daily lives over the past two decades, and we have Berners-Lee to thank for being an integral part of its creation. About's Wendy Boswell has more on this historical milestone.Web Browser History Articles One of the things I like best about XML is how you can use it for so many different things. But when I first started using it, I would create one XML document and then when I needed another with similar content (but different XML elements) I would just write a new XML document. When I finally figured out about XSLT I was ecstatic. XSLT lets you take a set of data in an XML document and convert it into another XML document. I have used it for Moncler Branson Jacket converting articles from a CMS into HTML (XHTML, actually) and for converting an RSS feed into a website. And Darla has a multi-page XSLT Tutorial where you'll learn the basics of XSLT, how to set up an XSLT output stream, how to use the value-of element, and much more. You'll be impressed with how useful XSLT is!

没有评论:

发表评论